- Use of high end technology
- Collaboration with International Organizations from multidisciplinary backgrounds- (Oxford University, Pirbright Institute among others)
- Partnership with One to watch and Manushi Nepal
- Human resource and Research & Development (R&D) provided by Intrepid Nepal Pvt. Ltd
- Produce disease preventing poultry vaccine developed and manufactured in Nepal.
- Develop animal disease diagnostic capacity, a first of its kind for the region.
- Work closely with government agencies, private partners and communities by training them on need based financial aspects and technology that the company will be using
- Training and education programs through Research and Development to various institutions, organizations and communities, local and international.
- Thorough research on a landscape level by creating a database of diseases in poultry. The data can be reached by anyone from the government to the general public and can create disease preventive strategies.
- Establish a vaccine production laboratory and a manufacturing unit in Banepa, Nepal
- Discover new strain of New castle disease which can potentially be used to create new vaccine.
- Supply locally manufactured avian (poultry) vaccines.
- Develop thermo stable vaccine for Newcastle disease for effective vaccination delivery in far flung regions of Nepal.
- Human resource development for vaccine development and production.
- Supporting local livelihood
- Developing skilled manpower to produce animal vaccine
- Creating a database of diseases found in poultry
- Local capacitance to detect animal disease, diagnose it and ultimately build up preventive measures.
- Food security through increase in animal production and livelihood source.